Save Up To 30% on Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Don’t Forget! You can save up to 30% at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels during the late summer period. Book through Aug. 14, 2012, for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Sept. 29, 2012.
For example, you can stay in a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Sport Resort starting at just $70 per night, plus tax, for most Sunday through Thursday nights Aug. 15 – Sept. 27, 2012. That’s a savings of 20%!
Just add Theme Park tickets and you can take advantage of all the late summer fun.
Good news! Disney Cruise Line® has opened bookings throughout 2013, as well as revealed where two of its ships will homeport late next year – Disney Magic® in Miami and Disney Wonder® in Galveston.
As previously announced, Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream will continue to sail a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian itineraries in 2013, departing from Port Canaveral.
Disney Magic 2012-2013 Itineraries
Currently sailing from Manhattan, Disney Magic will reposition to Galveston in September 2012, offering 7-night cruises to the Western Caribbean through May 2013. Here’s a look at the rest of the schedule:
- Mediterranean cruises departing from Barcelona – June 1 – Aug. 31, 2013
- NEW! Western Caribbean and Bahamian cruises departing from Miami – Oct. 20 – Dec. 30, 2013
Disney Wonder 2012-2013 Itineraries
Now sailing Alaskan cruises from Seattle, Disney Wonder will return to Los Angeles in September 2012. There’s a wide variety of itineraries available – Hawaii, Mexican Riviera, Panama Canal and California Coast voyages featuring special offerings from Pixar Animation Studios. Other highlights include:
- Caribbean cruises departing from Miami – Dec. 23, 2012 – May 2, 2013
- Alaskan cruises departing from Vancouver – May 27 – Sept. 2, 2013
- NEW! Western Caribbean departing from Galveston — Sept. 28 – Dec. 28, 2013